Chido-Fajny is a personal blog about Poland. It was created to show to the world the beauty of this country, and the experience of living in Poland from a point of view of a Mexican.
I wrote about:
My name is David, I’m from Mexico but I’ve been living in Warsaw, Poland for the last few years. In 2014 I decided to create a blog to share all my experiences of living in this European country and this is how my blog Chido-Fajny was created.
All of my posts are written in English and Spanish, reaching more and more people in different countries.
I love to write about Poland and Mexico, focusing on: culture, traditions, places to visit, language, food and historical events.
I also like to make videos on my YouTube channel about Poland, Mexico and all the places I visit in the world!
Chido-Fajny is one of the most popular expat blogs in Poland, it has been listed several times on various sites as Recommended Expat Blog in Poland.
Collaborator Blogger in Foreigners in Poland and Hello Poland.
TV and radio interviews in Poland (Dzień Dobry TVN, Czworka Radio Station, Radio Wnet).
Listed among the Top 5 Expat Bloggers in Poland by ExpatFocus.com
Creator of the platform www.mexicanosenpolonia.com
Interviewed for a newspaper of the Wroclaw University.
Forms of collaboration:
- Press trips
- Guest posts
- Product reviews
- Lectures & workshops
- Articles for digital or printed magazines
- Selling physical products
- Affiliate programs
- Long-term projects
- Sponsored articles & SM posts
- Sponsored add space (links, banners)
- Alebriche Restaurant Krakow – product test
- Continent Chasers – article cooperation
- AB Poland Travel – giveaway and contest
- Warsaw University of Technology – lecture
- Dos Tacos Restaurant – presentation about Mexican culture
Areas of interest
- Outdoor Activities
- Poland and Mexico
- Culture, Traditions and History
- Local Food & Beer
- Unusual Destinations
- Local People
- Road Trips
Are you one of Polish Travel Bloggers?