Czas na wywczas
Since 2016 our main goal is to show our readers how to plan the trip in the most effective way. Instead of lying on the beach, we prefer to spend time efficiently.
We wrote about:
About Czas na wywczas:
Our mission is Effective sightseeing.
Our main goal is to see as much as we can during the trip and our plans are really tight and full of attractions. We know that traveling can be expensive and we are trying to cut some costs but our blog is not about low budget trips. We will tell you how to optimize time to take full advantage of your vacation, how to prepare yourself for the trip and avoid unpleasant surprises.
We will not tell you how to travel with 1$ per day but will tell you which attraction you cannot miss and how you should organize your perfect vacation.
Our motto: We love to share our knowledge, our first hand experiences and personal recommendations to inspire people to see what’s out there in the world beyond their hotel’s gates and what amazing things this world has to offer.
– Various presentations in Warsaw were we could share our travel stories from Vietnam.
– One of articles about color of the passport was a viral (15K UU in 2 days), the biggest newspaper in Poland take over the topic, and their prepare video about it.
– The most influencing travel blog in Poland, placed Czas na Wywczas to the list of 15 best travel blogs in Poland.
– We had few successful collaboration with our partners (listed below)
Forms of collaboration:
- Press trips
- Guest posts
- Product reviews
- Articles for digital or printed magazines
- Long-term projects
- Sponsored add space (links, banners)
- PKP Intercity
- Grupa Wydawnicza Foksal
- Olympus Polska
Areas of interest
- Landscape & travel photography
- Cultures of other countries
- Exploring places not described in guidebooks
- Wilde nature and animals
- Extreme sports
- Video reportage
- Local food
- Looking for interesting accommodation
Are you one of Polish Travel Bloggers?