“Gadulec” means in polish someone who talks a lot. I love to travel, meet people and enjoy life. On my blog there is information about Southeast Asia, Europe, volunteering, working in Norway, student life and sport.
I wrote about:
– participant in travelling festivals in Wroclaw and Poznan
– interviews to Polish portals as gazeta.pl
– invitation to Polish breakfast TV “Pytanie na sniadanie” (I was talking about being a volunteer in elephant camp in Thailand)
Forms of collaboration:
- Individual study tours
- Press trips
- Guest posts
- Product reviews
- Books & ebooks
- Lectures & workshops
- Articles for digital or printed magazines
- Long-term projects
- Sponsored articles & SM posts
- Language school Maltalingua located on Malta (I wrote 2 posts, one was the competition for my readers).
- Company Nev-dama which organizes ski trips to Alps (it was complex campaign: 4 movies, 3 posts on blog, many posts and photos in different social media).
- Austria for Polish – I was invited with 4 other bloggers for 4-days trip to Upper Austria (January 2016).
- Company Kupon.pl – I wrote the post about travelling with partner where I put link to the special ticket with discount for flights.
- Region Lower Saxony – during International Tourist Fair in Wroclaw (February 2016) I won the competition for bloggers. The prize is 3-days trip to Hannover.
- Reviews of travel books.
Areas of interest
- culture and life of locals
- nature and animals
- sport and adventures
- off the beaten path destinations
7 537 unique users
15 463 page views
Are you one of Polish Travel Bloggers?