Female traveler in love with South East Asia, extraordinary natural wonders and European capitals. I believe that those who travel live twice. Life is a journey.
About Kto podróżuje ten żyje dwa razy:
I travel ever since I remember, but I know exactly when traveling became my lifestyle: it was my first time in South East Asia when I fell in love with the region and discovered that being on the road gives me freedom. Working full time for one of the largest tour operators in Europe I use my 26 days off to explore the world as much as I can. Providing practical information on my blog I want to give my readers direct hints where to go and how to get there to the readers. Those who travel live twice.
I give very popular presentations of my trips at travel clubs as well as fairs like TT Warsaw. Last year only I was invited few times to talk about traveling in morning shows on nationwide TV stations (TVN 24, TVP 2). Additionally, from time to time I write articles for different travel and lifestyle magazines, both printed and digital.
Forms of collaboration:
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Digital and printed magazins
- Guest posts
- Long-term projects
- Press trips
- Products and Services Reviews
- Project sponsorship
- Seminars and workshops
- Social Media Promotions and Sponsored Posts
- Study tour
- Tradeshow Projects
Tourism Organizations & Tourist Boards
- Numerous travel agencies in Europe
- Language schools
- TV Channels
- Numerous hostels & hotels around the world
- Insurance companies
- PR Agencies
- Travel & booking websites
- Outdoor clothing companies
Areas of interest
- Nature, landscapes, wildlife
- Food experience and research
- Local products, wines and spirits tasting
- Culture, festivals, local holidays
- Adventure, outdoor activities
Are you one of Polish Travel Bloggers?